BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Would You Rather- Beauty tag

Hey Guys!
I decided to do a would you rather, but the beauty version. I watched Juicystar07's youtube video a couple of weeks ago and decided i wanted to do one, since she tagged all of her viewers. So i was going to do it as a video response on my channel SparkleShine24, but my camera isnt really working and i didnt really have time so i put it off. So i'm going to do it NOW , but as a blog!

Here are the questions:
#1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?
Nice hair and no make-up! I'm comfortable with myself enough to go out with no makeup on, but i choose to wear it because its fun

#2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
This is a hard one! I think i would rather have my eyelashes fall out. I can always put on falsies can't i?:)
#3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Sephora. It has everything, as opposed to MAC just having MAC stuff. Lol, obviously.
#4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
Well if it's just for a day, i would wear the 80's perm. I could try and tame it so it was like Taylor Swifts gorgeous curls! Haha
#5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
I think an obvious foundation line, because as soon as i've left the house i can rub it in, right? ;)
#6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
MC Hammer pants. Because i already own Hareems, and they're similar but nicer, right? Haha
#7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Weird tan lines, because it's natural
#8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Bad hair colour! I can always strip it back to my original colour, thank god!
#9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Well, i dont really use twitter so obviously Twitter!
#10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Damn. Makeup brushes, i think.


Well that was fun(:
Thanks for reading
xoxo Amy

0 comments: