BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Coastal Scents: Super Excited! :D

I ordered my Coastal Scents 88 pallete (original) on Sunday and i'm really excited for its arrival! I got mine on eBay, which i was cautious of at first but i then saw that 303 had been sold by that seller and with no apparant problems, i figured i'd be okay (Fingers crossed) I also ordered a professional make-up brush kit which will be here by next week. I'm not sure when the Coastal Scents thing is coming, but i think its something like 12-24 working days from Sunday 10th, which means its not coming for a looong time. Well, a month. I'm praying that it decided to be nice to me and arrive BEFORE halloween (again, fingers crossed!)
Just thought i'd throw that in there, blogging isnt a terribly interesting thing to be doing if absolutely NO ONE is reading it.

xoxo
Amy

0 comments: